- Fill out the Action In-Take Form
- Join our Mailing List
- Sign up for our weekly Calendar of Events and Actions
- Join 350NYC FB & Instagram. Twitter @350NYC.org
- Click to Find your Elected Officials
JOIN MONTHLY 350NYC MEETINGS
1st Wed: Local Issues Working Group 7:00-9:00 pm
2nd Wed: Transportation Working Group 7:00-9:00 pm
3rd Wed: Media Task Force 7:00-9:00 pm
4th Wed: General Monthly Meeting 7:00-9:00 pm (First time attendees join at 6:30 for orientation)
All meetings take place via Zoom until we can safely resume our regular meetings at The New York Society for Ethical Culture, 2 W. 64th Street, NY, NY. See our Meeting Calendar for Zoom info.
SWITCH TO 100% GREEN ENERGY NOW
This helps fund 350NYC and leads the transition to renewables! Switching is fast and easy, whether you rent or own. Click below and ask for the current lowest rate. No need to install solar on your roof. You get the same service from your current utility company and maintain the same reliability, but your energy comes from wind or solar.
Stop the Money Pipeline: We must stop funding new fossil fuels today
Morgan Stanley was the only US bank to release a climate plan at the Glasgow Climate Talks — but the plan it released is a disaster. Among the plan’s biggest problems: it lets the bank continue funding the expansion of the fossil fuel industry. A key part of the International Energy Agency’s recommendations was that “there is no need for investment in new fossil fuel supply in our net zero pathway.” Send an email to Morgan Stanley’s CEO and Chief Sustainability Officer to make it clear: 2030 climate targets must include ending funding for fossil fuel expansion. Email Morgan Stanley.
Divest NY: Climate Anxiety Disrupts Young People’s Lives
An alarming number of young people are suffering from psychological distress caused by the climate crisis. Our teachers prepare youth for the future, yet the New York State teachers retirement fund continues to invest in the coal, oil and gas industries that increase climate destroying greenhouse gas emissions. Investments in fossil fuels risk the financial security of the fund as the world transitions to renewable energy. Let’s do everything within our power to make sure that young New Yorkers have a future. Please help — Sign Our Divestment Petition– And help spread the word. Sign the petition.
Call Gov. Hochul for $10B for climate in 2022!
Governor Kathy Hochul’s office is developing their proposed 2022 budget, and we need them to include historic investments in climate, jobs, and justice now more than ever. We are calling for investments of no less than $10 billion per year to combat climate change, invest in communities on the frontlines, and create good, green jobs in the process. The Governor has an opportunity to show us that she’ll be a climate champion by including the CCIA and billions of dollars of climate justice funding in the 2022 budget!
NY STATE & CITY BILLS
- Attend Lobby Days in Albany (Volunteer Now)
- Testify at Legislative Hearings (Volunteer Now)
- Check Your City Councillor’s Position on key climate bills
- Check Your State Senator’s & Assembly Person’s Position on key climate bills
- Join NY Renews Coalition. CCPA 100% x 2050 Bill.
- Join 100% x 2030 Bill Coalition. Food & Water Watch (Contact)
- Join 350NYC’s Media Task Force (Contact)
- Follow & Retweet Meteorologist Jeff Baradelli’s Twitter
- Tag Media: #TalkClimateCRISIS #TalkClimateSOLUTIONS
- Join The #ClimateSWARM to retweet and FB birddog (coming soon).
PROTESTS, RALLIES & DIRECT ACTION
- Create Artwork (Volunteer Now)
- Attend Actions (Volunteer Now)
- Organize Actions at meetings (Volunteer Now)
PARTNERSHIPS & EDUCATION
- Invite Us to Your Event (Table/Speak) (Contact Now)
- Help do Outreach to New Partners (Volunteer Now)
DRAWDOWN ACTION: 100 SOLUTIONS
- Watch this video: “Drawdown: The Most Comprehensive Plan Ever Proposed to Reverse Global Warming”
- Join Drawdown Campaign & Eco Challenge
STOP CAMPAIGN DONATIONS BY BIG OIL
- Review The No Fossil Fuel Money Pledge
- Check if your electeds take the NFFM Pledge
- Demand the U.S. House Climate Select Committee members take the NFFM Pledge Contact Chair Rep. Kathy Castor by email or phone (202-225-3376)
PIPELINE RESISTANCE NEW YORK
- Text “Cuomo Mondays” at 877-235-6537 to join Food & Water Watch text swarm every Monday
- Text “Picket” to 718-865-3902 to get fast notice of last minute FWW Actions at Cuomo events
- Tweet Governor Andrew Cuomo to #WalkTheTalkonClimate #StopFossilFuelProjects
- Join Sunrise Movement, Green New Deal, Youth Campaign
- Join Extinction Rebellion, Direct Action Campaign
- Join The Climate Reality Project, Al Gore’s Campaign
- Join ZeroHourNYC, Youth Campaign
|Primary Finance Hashtags:
|General Climate Finance:
|Targets campaigns hashtags: