Working in an open, transparent and democratic process, over the next 6 months, we will have in-person, website and zoom participation, inviting the whole movement to one big sustained conversation.
Come help build the demands for a GND bill against which all other bills can be compared and 2020 candidates evaluated! By the end, we plan to have a great list with crucial grassroots-activist buy-in from the full range of enviro groups – food and agriculture, forestry, energy, transportation, waste, efficiency, recycling, pesticides, plastics, and more.
It’s time to join forces to create and pass a GND in 2021. Let’s get started with a process that has legitimacy so the outcome will have the clout and power ready for action! Welcome all.
JOIN THE WORKING GROUP:
- In-person Meetings Ethical Culture, 2 W. 64th St
3rd Wednesdays, 6:30-8:30 pm June 19, July 17, Aug 21, Sept. 18.
- Zoom Online Conference (Register now).
1st Mondays, 7-9 pm. June 3, July 1, Aug 5, Sept 2.
- Join The Listserv: peoplesgndbill@googlegroups.
- Join the Working Group: PeoplesGND@gmail.com
- Submit Policy Proposals (Individuals & Groups)
- Review Lists of Policies & Proposals (Coming Soon)
- April 24. Pamela Koch, EdD, RD. Executive Director, Laurie M. Tisch Center for Food, Education & Policy. Food & Agriculture Policy.
- May 22. General Meeting, review of Progress.
- June 26. Michael Gerrard, Esq, Sabin Center for Climate Change Law. Co-author of a new book of policies: Legal Pathways to Deep Decarbonization in the United States.